Preparing for a busy holiday season

I haven't been posting much as my blog has taken a back seat to actual work. Preparing for the upcoming holiday season has kept me extremely busy. If you're in central Indiana - you can look for my chainmaille to be on display at a few upcoming holiday events.

Orange County Homegrown Holiday Market on Saturday November 12th 2011 from 9am-2pm my booth will be located in the cafeteria area. That's all I know for sure right now.

Also likely will be at the French Lick Resort 4th Annual Holiay Craft Fair Saturday November 19th from 10am-9pm, Sunday the 20th from noon-5pm, 21st-23rd 6pm-9pm in the Windsor Ballroom at the French Lick Resort, French Lick, Indiana.

Also another likelihood I'll be at the Barony of the Flame's Christmas Tourney as part of their merchant list. Saturday December 3rd - this is a private event for the SCA though you can find out more info by clicking the link.

I also participated in the September sample boxes with Sampler Village or check out their facebook page: Sampler Village on Facebook and I"l be participating again with samples in the Nov/Dec boxes and probably in future boxes as well but I need to get supplies in house before I can commit to more right now.

I'm always available online through my facebook fan page: FrawgzDezignz Handmade Chainmaille Jewelry & More where you can see all the new pretty things I've uploaded - along with prices for some items.

And my etsy shop: Frawgz Dezignz on Etsy

I've been very busy this season so far taking a lot of early orders, and participating in a few facebook holiday auctions - plus I'm in another one that starts up on November 1st - you can view the full auction here: Triple Threat Handmade Holiday Auction November 1st-15th

If I'm to get caught up this week I should get back to work. I always take custom orders and you can always see the results of what other people have custom ordered by asking or by checking my sold items page on etsy.

Happy crafting!
Frawg











0 comments:

Post a Comment